Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

I know I've been quite the bloggin' momma lately. I'm finding myself forgetting things I never thought I would forget so I'm trying my darndest to stay on top on the blog.

So Easter Sunday was a most beautiful day to celebrate our risen Savior. We were able to talk a number of times about the reason we celebrate Easter with Gunner. He is getting bits and pieces but doesn't have it all put together. Usually he will say "we celebrate Easter because God is alive."

We gave Gunner a real bible with his name on it. He loves it. He's so proud to have a real bible. We decided that if he can memorize scripture he should have his own bible. I look forward to highlighting the verses he memorizes as he grows up. If you missed his scripture memory post click here for his favorite bible verse.


We gave Rylee a new bracelet with her name on it. She loves it. She is proud of her bling. I bought it to fit her left wrist. I love her wearing a bracelet on that wrist because it is a reminder for me of just how special our girl is and that God has a special plan for her life.


So here are the pics...again there are probably 500 more but I'll try to keep it to a minimum.












No comments: