Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Isaiah 41:13

"For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says
'do not fear, I will help you'"
Isaiah 41:13



This is a verse we have on Gunner's bedroom wall. If you have trouble memorizing scripture this works great. Write it out and put it on your child's bedroom wall, read it out loud every night when you are putting them to bed and you will have it memorized before you know it!

When Gunner is scared we tell him to say his bible verse and pray. He says it works!

He has one other verse memorized at this point but we are working on new ones. I'll try to get the other one recorded and posted soon.

My heart melts to hear him quoting God's Word. There is not a sweeter sound in the world. Just imagine what it must do to the heart of our Lord.

1 comment:

Al's World said...

What an awesome idea!! I love Gunner, he is so wonderful...I cannot wait to see all that God has for him!