Sunday, April 4, 2010

The After Party

The after party was at our house with the Clark's and boy was it fun! We hid the eggs although they are not near as fun to hunt when there is no candy inside. So, we set the bouncer up and pulled out Gunner's jeep. The kids even braved the swing that is now being repaired so that it doesn't collapse with the kids on it.

Gunner had a ball diving in and out of the bouncer. This was money well spent! Christmas present a couple of years ago and it seems to get better and better!

I yelled at Gunner "You can't run in front of the jeep!" Ed yells "not more than once!"
Zach and Laney each took a turn driving the jeep and did great. Here it looks like Zach is running Gunner down.

Zach and Rylee are cruising. Rylee loves to ride. She sits down and holds on. She likes to turning the radio on too (I think she has to feel like she has control of something)!

Gunner and Zach hunting for easter eggs.


Rylee is just taking it all in. She loves having friends over to play.

Michelle and Hallie making the same face. I love it!

Hallie had fun in the bouncer too!

Laney is taking the jeep for a spin.

Hallie and Laney..such sweet sweet sisters!

OK...I probably have 500 additional pictures from the after party but I'll stop here! Thanks Clarks for hanging out with us! We love your family!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

We love your family too! Thanks so much for having us! It was such fun! I am still chuckling about the kids and that jeep. and really...could I be in prettier in the picture you posted of me?