Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We Loved Because God First Loved Us

Me: What did you learn in bible school today Gunner?

Gunner: What did you learn in bible school Mom?

Me: I learned that we love because God first loved us. It says that in the Bible, 1 John 4:19.

Gunner: Hey! That's what I learned too! Mommy, that's what Rylee learned too! We all learned the same thing about God today!

I am so thankful that Gunner and Rylee are learning about God's love along side me. I have to admit I think my lesson might be a little bit harder to get and put into practice but thankfully God has sufficient grace for me.

A thought from my bible school lesson today...

What did Jesus do when little children interrupted him?

Ouch! How many times a day do my children interrupt me and how often do I honestly respond the way Jesus did?

Well here's my 1st test, Rylee is awake from her nap but I'm not done with this post. I will choose to go care for my baby rather than going on and on!

No comments: