Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello to all my Woven girls

If you are reading my blog for the 1st time "Welcome!" Get comfy, grab some snacks and coffee (dt coke, water, etc) and hang with me for a while. I am fine with having blog stalkers but I would also love to hear what God is doing in your life. So post a comment or send me and email.

I was honored to speak at a retreat this weekend for wives of youth ministers. It was one of the toughest things I have done and yet I had a complete peace that I was doing what I was suppose to do. So even though it was hard, even though I got really close to the big ugly cry, and even though I was sweating bullets during and after I spoke, I believe with all my heart God had me exactly where he wanted me to be saying exactly what he wanted me to say. I'm reminded of Ester and her story of being exactly where she was suppose to be so that she could be the tool used to bring deliverance to her people. I pray God will use my story and his faithfulness in a mighty way for deliverance of his precious daughters and to bring glory to Him.



For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?
Esther 4:14



2 comments:

Giles Family said...

Kathy,
I'm so glad to hear how God is turning your hurts into beauty. And so glad to see my friend offering her heart and life to Him so freely.

Michelle said...

I love seeing God work! look at that Esther stuff showing up months and months later....=) I love you! So excited to hear all the Lord did this weekend.