Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hebrews 12:12


In these past few weeks every time I have seen a scripture posted anywhere I have looked it up to see if somehow it had meaning in my life right now.

Heb 12:12 was on Tim Tebow's face (I'm sure there is word for the black tape that football players put under their eyes but I don't know it--Allison can you help a girl out?).

Anyway--Hebrews 12:12 says "Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees." Wow did I need that Word. In the days following our miscarriage my arms were feeble and my knees were weak. God was faithful to strengthen me day by day.

The interesting thing is that what his EYE BLACKS (found it online myself) actually referenced was Hebrews 12:1-2 which says "Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. 2Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." I didn't find that out until tonight when I was typing this post. God obviously meant for me to see Hebrews 12:12, yet again he is faithful!

2 comments:

bristle family said...

Kathy that is awesome! I pray that God continues to reveal Himself to you as you seek and chase after Him. You are so beautiful! Love you, Michelle

Al's World said...

Look at you finding out the name...FYI they are used to keep out the sun/stadium lights..but I digress...I love you, I am so glad that you are diving into the Word, it is so like you, you are an inspiration!