Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Teeth/Material Girl

 

(photo taken by the fabulous Sarah Lundin)

Look at Miss Rylee's teeth! This is one of the few pics I have of her where you can see her little teeth that are coming in. She has 2 on the bottom that are in and all 4 on the top that are trying to come through.
Posted by Picasa






These pictures crack me up. With Ed's prompting I have agreed that is high time Rylee start wearing shoes. So this past weekend I picked up 2 pair in hopes that one would work since she wasn't with me to try them on. Unfortunately neither one will work. It is also unfortunate that Rylee decided immediately that she liked both of them so well that I'm not sure I have the heart to take them back (seriously I will take them back so please don't start planning an intervention for me). But she is so cute playing with them like they are purses. I completely crack up when she does it. Yes, the girl is standing by herself (with the 2 bags/boxes in her hands) and has even taken 3 steps at a given time. It won' be long and well, who know what but it won't be long....

No comments: