Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rylee's MRI is scheduled

OK so yesterday I finally made the call to schedule Rylee's MRI. We will check in at the St Francis Children's Hospital at 9:30am on Feb 9th. Not bad (on the time). And I can nurse her up until 7:30. I was pleasantly surprised by that.
So please pray for us between now and then and I will send a big fat reminder that day for prayer because I'm sure this momma is going to be a nervous wreck when they take my precious girl away.
Pray that we have clarity with the MRI in knowing what her diagnosis is. Pray that we will have wisdom in her treatment.

Eating a little Orville Redenbacher Salt and Pepper pop corn as I type this post--a new fav!

3 comments:

Al's World said...

Definately praying my sweet friend! Jesus will have His sweet gaurdian angels in there with her, and all of our prayers will be with her and you spreading His peace! Love you!

Becki Francy said...

Kathy-
What did I miss? What is wrong with Rylee's arm? How in the world during all the breast feeding sessions did you not tell me? I will pray - please update me when you can on what is up!! I read the history, but I am not sure I understand!
Becki

Kathy Hitchcock said...

Becki--not sure how that happened. I feel like I talk about it ALL the time so I'm shocked I didn't tell you. I'll email you a picture to show you the difference. Thanks for praying for us. I have a peace about it all and that is definatley a result of prayer by me and many others! BTW--have you been in the new 'nursing' room? Bless Patrick's heart!