Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mommy & Me Dance Class w/ Tippi Toes

Mommy and Rylee have been going to a Mommy & Me dance class for 5 weeks and having a great time. Yes, Rylee is too young and really doesn't get what its all about. I am very willing to admit that but I love doing girly things with her (especially since we do so many boy things with Gunner). It is actually great therapy for her arm, it gets her to stretch that left arm and put it in positions (beach ball, sunshine, airplane) you don't always do which is building her range and strength.



She is being a little fish who at the moment is sleeping on a rock but when she wakes up...she will take a shower and brush her teeth and remember each time that she's a fish...fish don't take showers so "let's go swimming, let's go swimming". For the record, Rylee is generally a snoring fish! They are dancing to the Laurie Berkner song Goldfish if your dying to hear the song and have it stuck in your head for days go ahead and click [Goldfish] and you too can be a little fish.


Rylee is really just there for "sticker time" which is at the end of the class and she is required to do a plie before Miss Brittnay will give her a sticker. It is so stinking cute.

So if you momma's are looking for something fun to do with your girls I would highly recommend Miss Brittnay Friske of Tippi Toes. She is great with the girls. I don't know her fall schedule but I know she will have something going!

1 comment:

Al's World said...

I love it! I am taking Kaitlyn to a class as well, because I just couldn't resist it!!!! Love you!