Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I was a blogging fool for a couple of weeks and now I am slacking off again! SO to get me back on track I'm going to do a Wordless Wednesday post. Enjoy!

Sorry for the quality of these first pics...they are from my phone.









OK--now that I've picked these pics it is hard to make it wordless... Let's just say Rylee loves wearing Gunner's McQueen hat, she is a great bat girl, she loves to dress up in pretty dresses and bows or spiderman costumes and bows...Gunner has been playing and sleeping hard lately, he too likes to put on his costumes, and he likes my robe but he is very manly in it, oh and he gets really tired of me taking his pictures. I haven't taken many lately so I will break the camera out and get some new ones.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great, Kath! I always so enjoy your blog posts! :)

Julie Crawford said...

My favorite is Rylee in the shopping cart with the flower as big as her head! So cute! Can't wait to see you guys this summer. I'm coming home next week!