Saturday, April 3, 2010

Gunner's Preschool Egg Hunt

Let me just say that I hate that when you upload photos the post in backward order. One would think I would be used to this by now and load in reverse order but I'm just not that on top of it. I'm doing good to get pictures posted! If anyone has a secret to easily rearrange (easy being the key) photos on blogger please let me know!



Gunner is so excited about his eggs he can not sit still!

Gunner and Ben are great buddies!
Gunner will miss hanging with Ben when he starts the 4 year old program at Union next year.

Action shot of his running to find more eggs.

Miss Tammy is counting with the kids so they know how many eggs they can have in their basket. I'm not sure they got it...there had to be some redistribution when the hunt was over.

Gunner's proud of his eggs!

No comments: