Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costume Pics

Rylee--the flower which was a costume that our cousin Lexi wore when she was close to Rylee's age. We love good hand me downs! MeeMaw made the outfit and I put the hat together. There are 11 flowers on her hat and she looked adorable!




Gunner is so proud of his Super Why costume that he wanted to have his picture taken...that's saying something!




























Gunner and Rylee love their MeeMaw and we are so thankful for her. Thanks MeeMaw for the awesome costumes that you spent your precious time and energy on. They made Gunner and Rylee's Halloween a ton of fun.








1 comment:

Becki Francy said...

Wow - home made costumes...super special. My mom always made our costumes. My favorite was she made me a "litter bug" one time...she sewed trash to a sweat suit! It was a hoot!